Thursday, August 21, 2008
Just the beginning...
Thanks to my very talented friend I have a blog, and a great looking blog at that. She insists I must come out of the dark "lurking" world and into the light of my very own blog. I was waiting to post until I had that perfect "First Post" thing to say. It's not going to happen and probably never will, so I will post away and love it. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Whew hew! Good to have you! By the way, SUPER CUTE blog. I think I need to hit Miss Lacie up for a redo..... :)
Oops. It's Lacey. Hopefully she'll still make my blog cute even if I didn't spell her name right....
Angela, I'm so glad you have a blog. Your girls are so cute, and whenever I'm with you it seems I laugh, so I can't wait to read your "blog" experiences.
Ahhh, welcome to the blogging world my friend. I'm so excited to read about your many adventures. I hope you have a fabulous trip to Germany, you'll have to post your pics. They have good pancakes. Yum!
Angela, I'm glad to see you come out of the lurking world. How funny. Actually that lurking only gets worse. I love hearing yours and Jed's stories, and just hearing what you're up to. I'll be on the look out.
Yay! Another friend in the blogging world. Great for journals, snooping, and all kinds of fun stuff! :) You're blog is off to a great start (Lacey is amazing!). I'm thinking another game night is in order...
Post a Comment