I "attempted" my second Balloon Glow last weekend, "attempted" because the Glow at Derby time was called early- due to high winds. Although I heard this one wasn't as great as years past it seemed MAGICAL to me. The wind was blowing but there was still plenty to see and fun people to enjoy it with. It will definitely be a new tradition for our family. The girls loved it (great food, toys, balloons, friends and fireworks and a late bedtime), what's there not to love.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
The Balloon Glow
I "attempted" my second Balloon Glow last weekend, "attempted" because the Glow at Derby time was called early- due to high winds. Although I heard this one wasn't as great as years past it seemed MAGICAL to me. The wind was blowing but there was still plenty to see and fun people to enjoy it with. It will definitely be a new tradition for our family. The girls loved it (great food, toys, balloons, friends and fireworks and a late bedtime), what's there not to love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment