Monday, April 27, 2009

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!


I have to admit I have eaten more KFC in the last 8 months than ever in my life. (No, it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm 8 months pregnant.) Jed took a role in KFC after working with the holding company (YUM! Brands) for a few years. And I feel the need to share some good chicken news. KFC is offering FREE chicken today. I know you have all been anxiously waiting to try KFC's latest and greatest. Well, whether you have been waiting or not today is the day to try it. Go to your local KFC and try their new Grilled Chicken. It's good, really, and they will give it to you FREE all day long. I tried it, it works! Everyone gets a free piece, even my girls can't get enough.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Should have read this earlier.... DANG!

Draper's said...

Dang! Missed it. Thanks for the post.