hey golds, i found your blog through michelle and ricky's and i am so glad i found you. it looks like youare all doing well. i have a blog to but it is private, if you send me an email to susbabes@hotmail.com i could send you an invite if your interested. love you guys. susie
I caught up on your life today by reading all your posts! I love you!!! What is most impressive to me...your photo's are too good. You could make money Ang.
5 comments:
Are you loving it yet? It works wonders in our house...
Laci is too cute, isn't she?
hey golds, i found your blog through michelle and ricky's and i am so glad i found you. it looks like youare all doing well. i have a blog to but it is private, if you send me an email to susbabes@hotmail.com i could send you an invite if your interested. love you guys. susie
That is a super cute idea Ang! Your blog is really cute as well! Luv ya! Tell the girls I luv them too and give them big hugs for me! I miss you guys!
I caught up on your life today by reading all your posts! I love you!!! What is most impressive to me...your photo's are too good. You could make money Ang.
How fun! Lacey is the best at that stuff. It totally makes your day! We miss all you guys.
Post a Comment