We had family here for Thanksgiving which gives you so many reasons to be thankful...
- Thankful for cars and low gas prices, Jed's sister Kim came with her family from St. Louis Wednesday and left Friday. My sister and her husband drove all night from Durham, N.C. Wednesday night and stayed until Sunday.
- Thankful for blankets, since that is about all we provided. Kim is pregnant with their fourth child and they all crammed into Ellie's room. While Lindsay and Alan slept on the futon and were raided morning, afternoon and night.
- Thankful for good food, everyone chipped in and the food was great that day and for about two weeks after.
- Thankful for many games, laughs, talks, hugs and inspirational ideas and even some Wii.
Thank you, thank you for making my holiday!
3 comments:
Uh.... I didn't see my name on that list.....
Ang,
I came across your blog and I was so happy!! Your girls are absolutly darling and I just could not believe I was looking at your sweet family. I am so sad we have lost touch. My mom told me years ago that she ran into you in Nauvoo and that you also named your first daughter Ellie! Well, you will have to check out my blog, and hopefully we can keep in touch. Take care, Angela
www.1thompsonfamilyfun.blogspot.com
Yay! We're glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I think the memories are even better when you get to improvise with lots of blankets and family on the futon :). How nice to have your house full. We miss you guys and hope you'll succumb to being a "Utard" soon!
Post a Comment