We are calling on the Toothfairy for the first time in the Gold house. Elisabeth lost her first tooth in June just after turning 5 (am I really getting that old). She wiggled it out all by herself, even though her Dad would have willingly helped it out. When she decided it was time she sat in a chair with some Kleenex and it took about 3 minutes.
She immediately wrote a note to the Toothfairy and decided to leave it on the door like the kids here and I started a Ballerina Princess tooth pillow (I -being in denial- had not thought to make this any earlier) thanks for the link friend.
3 comments:
Super cute idea!! I can't believe she lost a tooth already, she is so little.
Awesome for Ellie. I remember the night Trevor losing his tooth, having to whip up a pillow. I like how yours turned out and now I will get to make something this cute when Mallory loses her first tooth.
You suck at this blogging thing waaaaaaay worse than I do!
Post a Comment