Tuesday, July 28, 2009

He's Here!



Samuel Marc Gold arrived June 9, 2009 at 6:19 p.m. My big boy was 8 lb. 11 oz. and 20.5 inches long.

He didn't exactly stick to the birth plan and came by way of C-Section. I didn't have to push or be uncomfortable I just sat with Jed and his stock of 3 Redbox movies and relaxed. I always get threatened with C-Sections when I'm in labor, but Sam wasn't coming any other way. We are glad that he is healthy and strong.

The recovery has not been as easy but after 6 weeks I can finally say, "I am getting there." He has been such a good content baby and such a blessing. I'm am so grateful for my little guy.

1 comment:

Bangerter family said...

Ang, I am so happy that you have a beautiful baby boy! I am sorry it was a c-section! I heard that isn't fun at all! I hope all is well! How is three for you? Four is kind of kicking my butt!