Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday Fun!


Jed and I both celebrated big birthdays in the last few months. Jed just wanted to "spend it together as a family", so we took him up to The Great Wolf Lodge in Mason, OH. We had the best time together. We left mid-day on Friday and returned late Saturday night. Ellie started a little timid, but was soon asking for swimming lessons (a first) and going on every waterslide and in every pool. Sarah was dangerously adventurous, she has no fear. Sam just chilled and Jed and I took turns sitting with him. The rooms were themed, the girls had their own separate bunk bed and t.v. We had a blast and are all looking forward to going again.

1 comment:

Kim Keate said...

Ang, LOVE the costumes. I haven't seen a picture of Sam. He is so cute. We miss you guys.