Saturday, January 30, 2010
I am a "Lame" Blogger!
Thanks for pointing out the obvious dear friend Kristi. I wished you lived here to tell me face to face. I've been thinking a lot about blogland and all the people I admire out there who do a great job. I love to look and lurk a little. Jed and I have talked a lot about journaling and documenting our little lives in general lately. Jed made a journaling resolution for 2010. I've concluded this is my spot, and I can do the same. I'll be better, even if that means lame posts some weeks or just some pictures. I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
can't wait!!!! We miss seeing pics of you guys!
I look forward to hearing from you and I agree, I wish Kristi was here so we could hear all those blunt comments. I miss that girl and you, on the internet!
No such thing as a lame blogger. :) keep 'em coming
I'm gonna go with Kristi on this one :) I'm dying to see pictures of your trip!!! This Disney dork is desperate to see the princess meal with your darling little princesses in training.
Post a Comment