Friday, February 19, 2010

Love It!


I really love Valentines. We don't do it very big, but it's a good excuse to show my most loved, just how I feel about them. I was able to help with Ellie's Valentines Party at school. I ended up taking my little ones along but everyone had fun. (the few pictures I took with my phone are the only ones I took this season) We had a pink and red dinner after church with lots of candy and fun. Jed and I received the same gift this year. Yes, we individually bought the other spouse the same thing. We are that awesome. We stayed up late playing and having good time as a family (no school- Monday). This year I attempted the Valentine Chair backers (also love her Valentine traditions to go along with them) a friend introduced me to last year. I started collecting fabrics last year. When Valentines day came this year I had three done (okay, two because my Mom made one). I have two more about 50% done. Next year there will be five. There will also be one of these and while you're there check out her chair backers she sells a tutorial in her etsy shop. Big Plans, I know and lots of love!


1 comment:

Adam & Christy said...

Ang,
Thanks for sharing some of your Valentines day with us. Meg LOVES seeing pictures of Ellie. I love the chair bags. They are too cute! I think I may have to steal that idea from you. Love you guys.